CBD Bath and Body Wholesale - PayPal Payments

O władzy w gminie.

Regulamin działu

!!!!UWAGA!!!!
ADMINISTRATOR NIE PONOSI ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCI ZA TREŚĆ WPISÓW! POSTY SĄ WŁASNOŚCIĄ OSÓB WPISUJĄCYCH I TO ONI PONOSZĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚĆ ZA ICH TREŚĆ!
PostNapisane: poniedziałek, 20 września 2021, 13:57
I oversee a vape store directory site and we have had a listing from a vape store in the USA that likewise sells CBD products. A Calendar month later, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us how to thicken cbd oil remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop directory. We do not retail CBD items such as CBD oil. We merely provide web marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Health Retailer and if you take a close look, you will see that they supply a comparatively wide-ranging series of CBD items, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment method. It seems that PayPal is administering twos sets of rules to many different firms. As a result of this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has restricted my payment possibilities and presently, I am intensely contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have spoken with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is doing is absolutely against the law and discriminatory as it should be applying a systematic criterion to all firms. I am still to speak to yet another lawyer from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at phorum.pl could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.
CytujZgłoś post
PostNapisane: poniedziałek, 20 września 2021, 13:57

Powrót do Władze samorządowe