Supreme X Stone Island Collab Returns For Fall 2018

Sport w gminie i okolicach.

Regulamin działu

!!!!UWAGA!!!!
ADMINISTRATOR NIE PONOSI ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCI ZA TREŚĆ WPISÓW! POSTY SĄ WŁASNOŚCIĄ OSÓB WPISUJĄCYCH I TO ONI PONOSZĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚĆ ZA ICH TREŚĆ!
PostNapisane: piątek, 20 kwietnia 2018, 17:48
Their 2014 collection included a crewneck and hooded sweatshirt, a jacket, sweatpants, and camp cap. The items have minimalist branding for each labels. It additionally incorporated the performance-oriented features that Stone Island is thought for.

Stone Island have expertly combined their technical approach to materials and dying processes to create this lightweight Crew Neck Sweatshirt for SS13. This one hundred% cotton jersey sweatshirt is lightweight and perfect for warmer weather because of its lightweight loopback building and is finished with the basic Stone Island detachable compass brand badge at the arm.

Stone Island is, in a phrase, research.
The company’s dedication to research and experimentation lends to the brand’s enduring, and worldwide attraction. Founded in 1982 by Massimo Osti, the company is now led by Carlo Rosetti, a staunch supporter of Stone Island’s past and future. Closely invested, Rosetti has continued the tradition of Stone Island’s forbearers, making certain that the newest advances in textile and fiber research are developed, and applied, in-house so as to continue the historical past of innovation and refinement. Reflective and thermosensitive fabrics succesful of changing colour relying on the situation, to Kevlar and polyester felt, and featherweight polyester blends coated with the same steel movie utilized in aviation are just a few examples of the fabrics derived from Stone Island’s philosophy and praxis. Furthermore, the corporate excels at combining these advances in textile expertise with extremely advanced dyeing techniques, the result of which has produced over 60,000 completely different recipes for garment dye because the company’s inception.

Stone Island crewneck sweater has been decreased to just £99 this week at http://www.designerwear2u.co.uk/ That is saving you £51 off RRP! A cracking little Christmas bargain, the basic Stone Island sweater never goes out of season. Obtainable in Red, White, Beige, Navy, Black and Gray you'll be able to have an array of colours to keep you warm this Winter. It options the traditional detachable Stone Island patch on the left arm and is great by itself or with a polo shirt under neath. Be fast though at these prices they are going very, very fast!

Lastly, the adoption of Stone Island by various subcultures is one that can not be understated. While the signature arm badge has grow to be synonymous with the quality, and dedication of Stone Island’s research staff, it may now be argued that the badge has advanced into one thing extra, one thing that has transcended the bounds of the fashion and sportswear world right into a realm composed of coteries devoted to exclusivity.

Stone Island over shirt in brushed cotton tela. Garment dyed to create the 'Old' effect, an unique dyeing treatment and subsequent fading on the completed garment creating a slightly worn and three-dimensional appearance. Bellows pockets on chest, one zipped and one with zip fastening hidden by a snap flap.

In an interview as soon as, Aitor told us that when he was a teenager growing up within the north of England, he and his mates have been "fascinated" with anything that came from Massimo Osti. Aitor even labored at a C.P. Firm retailer for some time. "Then I spent one summer season in Majorca working in a restaurant," he mentioned. "I used to be actually missing those winter jackets and jumpers from C.P. Firm and Stone Island, so I was sitting round doing nothing sooner or later and that i took somewhat paper place mat and began doodling...and the clothes started getting actually detailed, more C.P.-esque. Then I believed, why not return and present the drawings to them." See? A bit of passion and determination (okay, too much) go a good distance.

Hint Tip: C.P. Firm
Everybody has a signature. Louis Vuitton has its monogram; Anna Wintour has her bob; Karl Lagerfeld has his frost. For males's label C.P. Company, it's the Goggle Jacket, a rugged, explorer-type piece of outerwear seemingly made for the guy who desires to chop down bushes on the moon or the astronaut who desires to crab-fish in the North Pacific. But no. Tweaked at numerous instances over the years, it was really created by the late, great Massimo Osti for Italy's Mille Miglia (Thousand Miles) open-road endurance race within the late eighties. Which implies, after all, it's time for a vigentennial (20-12 months) celebration. On October 22, at Henry Moore Gallery at the Royal Faculty of Artwork in London, C.P. Company will current Previous and Future (open to the general public Oct. 23 & 24), an exhibition curated by Aitor Throup, the enigmatic designer who also created this extra-rugged limited version.

Look at my web page :: stone island windbreaker
CytujZgłoś post
PostNapisane: piątek, 20 kwietnia 2018, 17:48

Powrót do Sport